報 告 人：樊勝根
主 持 人：司偉
聯 系 人：劉老師
Director General, IFPRI
Bachelor's and Master's degrees, Nanjing Agricultural University, China;
PhD in Applied Economics, University of Minnesota.
1995, joined International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) as Research Fellow, conducting extensive research on pro-poor development strategies in Africa, Asia and the Middle East.
Led IFPRI's programme on public investment. 2005, Director, Development Strategy and Governance Division; since 2009, Director-General. Chairman, Global Agenda Council on Food Security, World Economic Forum.
Honors and Awards
* Food policy in 2016-2017: Food security and nutrition in an urbanizing world
* Supporting country-driven innovations and agrifood value chains for poverty and hunger reduction
* Climate change and agriculture: Strengthening the role of smallholders
* The business imperative: Helping small family farmers to move up or move out
* Reaching the missing middle: Overcoming hunger and malnutrition in middle income countries
* Ending hunger and undernutrition by 2025
* Steadying the ladder
* Government spending, growth and poverty in rural India
* Feeding more people on an increasingly fragile planet
* Resilience for food and nutrition security